1. Click Login
2. Click "Forgot Password" on the right
3. Enter your email address
4. If your email address is in our system, you will be sent an email with a temporary password. You can use that to login to this website and continue with your registrations.
*Please check your junk/spam email if you do not get the password reset email right away.
5. If you get an error message that says "Email Address Does Not Exist in The System" please email Jessica at email@example.com.
**If you do not do this you will be charged non-member rates for activities.
Click Login and then Create Account to join the Center
QUESTIONS? Email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Newark Senior Center200 White Chapel Dr. Newark, DE 19713
Fax: (302) email@example.com
Monday & Wednesday
7:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
7:30am to 2:30pm
We are no longer able to use workout tickets with our new registration system. As a result you will need to purchase a Pool & Group Exercise Membership before registering for any exercise classes.
When you return to the Center please bring your unused workout tickets and fitness class passes and we will credit your accounts for anything not used.
We will extend this new membership for vacations and illness you just need to speak with a staff member.
The Center is now open. Please keep an eye on our website and bi-weekly emails on which programs will be resuming and when. You can join our email list here.
Registration for ALL activities is required.
1) Log In
2) Click Account
3) Click Registered Activities tab
4) Highlight timeslot in list that you want to cancel and double click
5) Click red "Cancel Registration" button
6) Click "Cancel Registration" red button again
7) Pop Up Should say you have successfully been removed and soon after you will get a confirmation email